LELAND ~ 3 ~ FRIENDS TO LOVERS

 


LELAND

SUMMER NIGHTS IN LAST CALL:

BOOK THREE

 

Petra can't afford to be involved with the law—or the hot, neighborhood lawman. Unfortunately, Officer Leland is a temptation she may not be able to resist.

I’m normally the calmest one in the room, no matter what. Living in rural Virginia where nature is always close by is a huge part of that, and I can’t help but feel lucky…even if I’m still fantasizing about my middle-school crush, Leland, while dating another man.

Except my luck seems to change when I catch my boyfriend in the act of cheating. The other woman? My mother.

It isn’t the worst thing she’s done this year, either.

Okay, who am I kidding? My life is a dumpster fire. The ex is a dud and possibly a dealer. My mother is the town tramp. One of my newest hobbies? Day-drinking. And I have a thing for Deputy Leland, who I secretly hope will pull me over and do a thorough body search. Instead, he’s the one who shows up each time the pieces of my life seem to fall further apart.

I have to stay away from Leland, for my family’s sake and for his own damn good.

Right after the date I agreed to go on with him…

 

18+ due to mature content and "open-door" scenes with lots of heat.
Triggers: Domestic abuse, alcoholism, topic of drug abuse.

Professionally edited by Faith Williams of the Atwater Group.

 PURCHASE LELAND

Popular Posts